sgfleet‘s head office in Pymble, NSW was selected as one of our first offices to fully accommodate Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEVs). The two primary drivers were to:
• Reduce total CO2 emissions on sgfleet Tool-of-Trade vehicles
• Test the process and understand the challenges of installing Electric Vehicle Support Equipment (EVSE) on behalf of our customers
• sgfleet’s Pymble office is located in an older building within a small business park.
• The overall electricity supply arrangements were unclear, as were the electricity demands of the extractor fan in the underground car park.
The above challenges resulted in additional time required for delivery of the project. Total implementation time was nine months.
• 2 x dual port 22kW single phase Schneider EVlink Smart Wallbox w/ RFID access
• Chargefox integration