sgfleet’s ACT office in Fyshwick was selected as one of our first offices to fully accommodate Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEVs). The two primary drivers were to:
• Reduce total CO2 emissions on sgfleet Tool-of-Trade vehicles
• Test the process and understand the challenges of installing Electric Vehicle Support Equipment (EVSE) on behalf of our customers
• The Fyshwick office is located in an industrial site with adequate electricity supply.
• sgfleet wanted to install charging infrastructure to support its own Tool-of-Trade vehicles but also provide a high capacity public charger for visitors and general public use.
The above challenges resulted in additional time required for delivery of the project. Total implementation time was 6 months.
• Final EVSE installed
• 2 x 7kW 3 phase Schneider EVlink Smart Wallbox w/ RFID access
• 1 x Delta DC 25kW pedestal mounted w/Chargefox app access
• Chargefox integration